Tuesday 4 August 2015

What Quality Really Means: Three Key Principles

ads


by Lane Hirning
Product Management Director,
MasterControl Inc.

A friend of mine recently asked me to review his PowerPoint presentation for an upcoming investor conference, which I was happy to do. The first thing that struck me was his choice of fonts—different types and different colors. Second was the slide templates creating an inconsistent layout. It seemed like a trivial thing to point out, but I had to ask him: What kind of a first impression are you going to make with this presentation?

As a member of the product management team for a software provider that caters to regulated industries, I’m keenly aware of the importance of quality and how it impacts our customers. If you are a quality professional yourself, or if you belong to a regulated industry, then you’ll understand when I say that for us, quality is a way of life. It’s not something like a hat, which you put on in the morning before you leave the house and then take off in the evening when you come home.
READ MORE »

What Quality Really Means: Three Key Principles Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

 

Top