Tuesday 19 May 2015

Cosmeceuticals: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly

ads

What is a cosmeceutical?  Is it a lotion, 
a shampoo, shaving cream? 
Or is it something else?

By William L. Schwemer

Since retiring from FDA, I have assisted numerous businesses in developing labels for “Cosmeceuticals.”  I have also presented a number of training programs on the manufacturing and marketing of such products. When I was asked to write something using this specific title, I thought I would be able to quickly put an article together.  At first, I had a difficult time putting pen to paper because I couldn’t think of anything “ugly” about cosmeceuticals as I define them.  To get started I searched the Internet to see what others were saying about these products.
READ MORE »

Cosmeceuticals: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

 

Top